At Durham Dental Group we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and promoting good dental health in all our patients. We take that approach with general and pediatric dentistry. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
- A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
- A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for kids.
- By keeping teeth and gums healthy when they’re little, you avoid the need for costly restorative dental work down the road.
- Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
- Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the eruption of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
At Durham Dental Group we want all of our patients to enjoy good dental health, no matter their age. We offer pediatric dentistry, and a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services. Call for an appointment today.
Contact Durham Dental Group:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):